Hawaii’s largest sunset dinner cruise ship, the Star of Honolulu, sails out of Honolulu Harbor to Diamond Head offering stunning 360 degree views of the sunset and Waikiki city lights from 4 floors of walk-around decks and a 60 foot high observation deck. Enjoy exquisite cuisine prepared by our master chefs, premium cocktails and live Hawaiian entertainment for the most memorable experience in Hawaii. Choose from four experiences.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on your Hawaiian vacation or a festive Hawaiian experience for the whole family we’ll make every moment unforgettable. On Fridays, we stay out an extra hour for an opportunity to see the Waikiki fireworks.
*The Captain may alter the cruise route for the comfort and safety of our guests depending on weather conditions. Sunset views and fireworks are not guaranteed.
*Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
Choose Your Cruise Experience
Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise
Dine in casual elegance with Aloha on our Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise. Enjoy a delicious Signature Mai Tai, succulent 3-course crab, steak and BBQ chicken dinner, our festive “60 Years of Aloha” show and breathtaking views of the sunset and Waikiki coastline!
Adult from $115
Child from $69
Menu & Beverages
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs, Tenderloin of Beef & BBQ Chicken, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30PM (Fridays 5:30 – 8:30PM)
- One Signature Mai Tai
- 3-Course Crab, Steak and BBQ Chicken Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and our fun Polynesian show
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus an opportunity to see fireworks on Fridays)
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian music throughout the cruise
- Feature “60 Years of Aloha” show by the largest cast on island waters with original costumes and choreography
- Fun audience participation
Make your experience unforgettable by adding an enhancement at checkout:
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- Celebration Plan (private window table, memory photo per couple; minimum of 2 persons)
- Reception Plan (private window table, memory photo per person, 6″ Lei cake, bottle of “champagne” per couple; minimum of 2 persons
- Celebration lei cakes to wedding cakes
- Champagnes, sparkling and fine wines
- Memory photo in 9" x 9" custom Star of Honolulu logo album
- Vow Renewal or Captain’s Wedding