Waikiki Whale Watch on the Dolphin Star®
Discover Oahu’s precious marine life and spectacular coastline views on this limited time period eco-adventure that conveniently departs from Waikiki! Enjoy rare views of Diamond Head and other Honolulu landmarks as you relax in the comfort of the 149-passenger Dolphin Star®, a 2-deck, open air catamaran, featuring shaded seating, restrooms and panoramic walk-around decks. Plus, the Dolphin Star, which normally accommodates 149 guests, will now have reduced capacity during this time, allowing for plenty of room to social distance.
Our professional naturalist crew share their expert knowledge and help spot Humpback whales, green sea turtles, flying fish and more. As this is a live eco-adventure experience, every cruise is unique and wildlife sightings vary depending on the day so we are not able to guarantee whale sightings or other marine life.
Join us for a relaxing eco-adventure at a price the whole family can enjoy. Our crew is ready to welcome you with Aloha. Deluxe dry snacks, fruit punch and water are included.
The Dolphin Star® is operated by Star of Honolulu Cruises & Events®, Oahu’s premier cruise operator since 1957. The health and safety of our guests, employees and community are our highest priority. Click to learn how our Star Care Program ensures safety for all.
- 1.5 hour cruise along the world famous, picturesque Waikiki coastline.
- Relax in comfort aboard the 2-deck, 149-passenger Dolphin Star® catamaran with shaded cabins, dining area, panoramic walk-around decks, 2 restrooms and reduced capacity allowing ample space for social distancing.
- Spectacular views of Diamond Head and other Honolulu landmarks.
- Opportunity to search for whales, flying fish, green sea turtles and other marine life.
- Captain’s briefing and Naturalist demonstration.
- Expert narration by our friendly and knowledgeable Naturalist crew.
- Deluxe Dry Snacks, Fruit Punch and Water.
- Price includes tax and harbor fee.
- Infants 2 years old and under go free!