Ring in the New Year in style aboard the Star of Honolulu! Choose from one of our three New Year’s Eve cruise packages, all of which include a delectable dinner, show-stopping live entertainment, a celebratory “champagne” toast and special New Year’s Eve party favors. With Star of Honolulu's New Year's Eve cruises, you're guaranteed the smoothest ride on the Hawaiian waters, a beautiful Hawaiian setting and the best ocean views of fireworks and the glimmering Honolulu city lights.
Choose Your Cruise Experience
Admiral’s New Year’s Eve Dinner Jazz & Fireworks
Whether you’re looking to share a romantic New Year’s Eve with your sweetheart or a glamorous night of celebrating with friends, you’ll experience true luxury on our Admiral’s Dinner Jazz & Fireworks Cruise. Enjoy an elegant 5-course dinner and super premium beverages at your own private table in the Star of Honolulu’s top deck Super Nova room, as well stunning views of the city lights and celebratory New Year’s Eve fireworks. Dance into 2023 with live Jazz music from some of Oahu’s top artists.
Our Executive Chef and culinary team design a 5-Course Signature Dinner, a feast for the eyes as well as the palate.
- Admiral’s Salad
- Air-Flown Live Maine Lobster
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- Chef’s Special Dessert
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee and Mighty Leaf Organic Teas
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Special Diet Info (Available Soon)
- Cruise Time 12/31/22, 10:15PM – 1/1/23, 12:30AM
- Exclusive Super Nova room on the fourth deck
- Private Table
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Super Premium Beverages with After Dinner Cart Service
- 5-Course Signature Dinner with Air-flown Live Maine Lobster & USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- A variety of live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, “Bon Voyage hula” and live Jazz entertainment
- Best views of New Year’s Eve fireworks and city lights from the 60’ high observation deck
- Special New Year’s Eve party favors
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- New “Bon Voyage hula”
- Soft piano music during dinner
- Jazz entertainment by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
Make your experience memorable by adding an enhancement:
- Private window table (window seating: up to 8 persons, center room seating: 9 and above persons) and bottle of “champagne” (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki