Experience Oahu's historical sights and cultural attractions with the tour experts, Royal Star Hawaii—a Star of Honolulu sister company. As a locally-owned Hawaiian company since 1996, Royal Star Hawaii has created deluxe bus tour experiences designed to make your stay on Oahu comfortable, memorable and fun!
With our Star Care Program and reduced capacity based on government guidelines, you’ll enjoy peace of mind and plenty of space to social distance. Click to read how our Star Care Program ensures your safety at Royal Star Hawaii.
Why Choose Royal Star Hawaii?
- The safety of our guests, employees and community remains our highest priority. Click to see how our Star Care Program at Royal Star Hawaii ensures safety for all.
- All vehicles are 100% seat belted and DriveCam-equipped. Our drivers narrate safely with hands-free headsets.
- Deluxe motorcoaches are spacious and new providing superior comfort with onboard restroom, air-conditioning and more.
- Highly trained driver guides are top-rated for “Aloha on Wheels” service.
- No forced gift shop stops.
- TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence awarded 5 years in a row. See reviews!
Depending on tour, Oahu attractions and tour locations include:
• USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri
• Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
• Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
• Iolani Palace and King Kamehameha Statue
• Diamond Head and Kahala Gold Coast
• Hanauma Bay and Halona Blowhole
• Nuuanu Pali and Byodo-In Temple
• Surfing the Town of Haleiwa and North Shore Beaches
• Dole Pineapple Plantation
• Downtown Honolulu and Aloha Tower
Choose Your Tour Experience
USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour
For a complete Pearl Harbor experience visiting both iconic landmarks of World War II, the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri, step aboard Royal Star’s 8-hour deluxe bus tour! This full day Hawaiian adventure includes a visit to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial and a tour aboard the massive “Mighty Mo.” The tour wraps up with a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and an exciting trip through Downtown Honolulu—Hawaii’s largest city and state capital—with views of Oahu’s most famous historic landmarks, Iolani Palace, the statue of Hawaii’s King Kamehameha, Kawaiahao Church and more!
With our Star Care Program and reduced capacity during this period, you’ll enjoy peace of mind and plenty of space to social distance. Click to read how our Star Care Program ensures your safety at Royal Star Hawaii.
Duration: 8 Hours
Time: 8AM – 4PM
Adult with Reserved Arizona Ticket: $99
Child with Reserved Arizona Ticket: $67
Adult with Standby Arizona Option:
$99 ➜ $89
Child with Standby Arizona Option:
$67 ➜ $57
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center – Experience world-class museums, waterfront exhibits, the bookstore and more.
- USS Arizona Memorial – View a 23-minute documentary about December 7, 1941, then take a shuttle boat ride to board the USS Arizona Memorial, a timeless landmark in American history.
- USS Battleship Missouri Memorial – Tour America’s most historic battleship where the Instrument of Surrender was signed officially ending World War II. Discover what life at sea was like for 2,700 sailors and see the 66-foot-long guns aboard the 887-foot Missouri.
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific – Drive through the dramatic natural setting of Punchbowl crater, now a peaceful memorial honoring the brave who served in the United States Armed Forces.
- Hawaii State Capitol District – View the unique architecture of Hawaii’s state capitol building, the Eternal Flame, Washington Place and more.
- Downtown Honolulu – Discover Hawaii’s unique cultural heritage as we drive through Oahu’s Chinatown and Maunakea Street lined with colorful lei shops and cafes.
- Iolani Palace & King Kamehameha Statue – Delve into Hawaiian history as you view Iolani Palace, the only royal residence in the United States, the statue of King Kamehameha, Kawaiahao Church and more.
- Original Onboard Video – to enhance your tour experience.
Groups & Private Charters:
- Deluxe Bus with free onboard restroom, panoramic windows, reclining seats, onboard original historical video, mint and towelette service
- Royal Star Driver Guide to provide expert live narration and assist you at each stop
- Visit to the USS Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (75 minutes)
- Tour aboard the USS Battleship Missouri on Ford Island (2 hours)
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl*
- Downtown Honolulu and its numerous historical sites, including Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha statue and more*
Before You Go:
- See how our Star Care Program at Royal Star Hawaii® keeps you safe.
- Security Measures: Bags are not allowed at the Arizona Memorial but storage facilities are available at the Visitor Center for a nominal fee.
- Attire: Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking. We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
- We offer a smoke-free environment onboard and ask that all food and beverages be consumed before boarding the vehicle.
- Route, schedule and tour features are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of Royal Star Hawaii.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, please inquire for our group policy.
- Standby Arizona Option: Save $10 per person. Our friendly driver will direct you to the standby line for the free shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial. Shuttle tickets are not controlled by Royal Star Hawaii and may not always be available.
- Pickup Location: At your pickup location, look for our “gold vehicle” or call 808-983-7737 for assistance.