Experience Oahu's historical sights and cultural attractions with the tour experts, Royal Star Hawaii—a Star of Honolulu sister company. As a locally-owned Hawaiian company since 1996, Royal Star Hawaii has created deluxe bus tour experiences designed to make your stay on Oahu comfortable, memorable and fun!
With our Star Care Program and reduced capacity based on government guidelines, you’ll enjoy peace of mind and plenty of space to social distance. Click to read how our Star Care Program ensures your safety at Royal Star Hawaii.
Why Choose Royal Star Hawaii?
- The safety of our guests, employees and community remains our highest priority. Click to see how our Star Care Program at Royal Star Hawaii ensures safety for all.
- All vehicles are 100% seat belted and DriveCam-equipped. Our drivers narrate safely with hands-free headsets.
- Deluxe motorcoaches are spacious and new providing superior comfort with onboard restroom, air-conditioning and more.
- Highly trained driver guides are top-rated for “Aloha on Wheels” service.
- No forced gift shop stops.
- TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence awarded 5 years in a row. See reviews!
Depending on tour, Oahu attractions and tour locations include:
• USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri
• Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
• Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
• Iolani Palace and King Kamehameha Statue
• Diamond Head and Kahala Gold Coast
• Hanauma Bay and Halona Blowhole
• Nuuanu Pali and Byodo-In Temple
• Surfing the Town of Haleiwa and North Shore Beaches
• Dole Pineapple Plantation
• Downtown Honolulu and Aloha Tower
Choose Your Tour Experience
Grand Circle Island with Haleiwa Town Tour
Discover Oahu’s scenic natural beauty and Hawaiian lifestyle on this educational and fun all-day tour of the island’s most prized attractions. Sample island flavors and learn about Hawaii’s unique cultural traditions on this 9-hour deluxe bus Royal Star tour. Beat the crowds with an early morning departure as you travel from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay and the Halona Blowhole on the southeastern shores. Journey to the dramatic Nuuanu Pali Lookout, and Byodo-In Temple on the windward side. Then, head to the North Shore Beaches, and the quaint surfing town of Haleiwa and Dole Plantation—you’ll experience those hard-to-reach places that Hawaiian locals enjoy, but with the comfort and guidance of Royal Star Hawaii! Book now and receive our online discounted price!
With our Star Care Program and reduced capacity during this period, you’ll enjoy peace of mind and plenty of space to social distance. Click to read how our Star Care Program ensures your safety at Royal Star Hawaii.
Duration: 9 Hours
Time: 7AM – 4PM
Child: $72 (age 3 – 11)
- Diamond Head* – Oahu’s world famous recognizable landmark. Get a bird’s eye view of surfing at the Diamond Head Lookout!
- Kahala Gold Coast* – Palatial estates of Oahu are nestled along this famous coast.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve (10 minutes) – Formed within a volcanic cone, this beautiful bay is now a pristine marine sanctuary to hundreds of tropical reef fish species. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Halona Blowhole (10 minutes) – This natural wonder was formed thousands of years ago by molten lava running into the sea and is capable of spouting ocean spray 30 feet into the air.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout (10 minutes) – One of Oahu’s most spectacular scenic views of the Koolau Mountains and the windward coast; also the site of Hawaii’s historic battle of Nuuanu.
- Byodo-In Temple (20 minutes) – Nestled in the lush Valley of the Temples Memorial Park, this stunning Japanese temple is surrounded by Koi fish ponds and beautiful tropical landscapes. Ring the bon-sho (sacred bell) for happiness and longevity!
- Tropical Farms (15 minutes) – A farm outlet featuring Hawaii’s popular coffees and macadamia nuts. Sample the flavors of Hawaii.
- North Shore Beaches* – View famous North Shore beaches, home to world class surfing competitions. Get your camera ready!
- Surfing Town of Haleiwa (two choices):
A) 90 minutes in Haleiwa town for lunch and shopping
B) 20 minutes at Waialua Coffee/Soap Factory and 40 minutes in Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation (30 minutes) – James Dole’s original plantation dedicated to sharing Hawaii’s fascinating pineapple story. Tour the varieties of pineapples, shop or try the famous DoleWhip.
- Downtown Honolulu* – Oahu’s historic center for government and business. See neighboring Chinatown and the Aloha Tower at Honolulu Harbor.
- Deluxe Bus with free onboard restroom, panoramic windows, reclining seats, onboard original historical video, mint and towelette service
- All spots featured in “Tour Highlights”
- Poi Malasada breakfast from Oahu’s famous Kamehameha Bakery and bottled Hawaiian water
- Royal Star Driver Guide to provide expert live narration and assist you at each stop
- All parking and admission fees
Before You Go:
- See how our Star Care Program at Royal Star Hawaii® keeps you safe.
- Attire: Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking. We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
- We offer a smoke-free environment onboard and ask that all food and beverages be consumed before boarding the vehicle.
- Route, schedule and tour features are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of Royal Star Hawaii.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, please inquire for our group policy.
- Pickup Location: At your pickup location, look for our “gold vehicle” or call 808-983-7737 for assistance.