For over 65 years, Stars of Paradise Tours & Attractions® has led the hospitality industry for high-quality activities and events in Hawaii. With our 5-star rated transportation, catering, entertainment, and cruise services, we offer a one-of-a-kind experiences for visitors and Kama’aina alike.
For those looking for a career at Hawaii’s premier attraction company, we’re currently searching for a number of special qualified individuals to join our team. See the opportunities below.
Star of Honolulu
Front of House Supervisor
The Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events – one of the top 250 companies in Hawaii – has been operating as a premier tour company for more than 55 years. We are looking for a professional to join our ‘ohana as a Front of the House Supervisor aboard our cruise ship.
Front of House, or FOH, Supervisors are tasked with a variety of responsibilities that help keep our operation running at the highest possible level. Supervisors are involved with hiring, both for their specific team as well as for other departments, and organizing and scheduling shifts for their crew. FOH Supervisors also create and run training programs for their crew on topics that affect the day-to-day operations, like safety and prevention topics, that keep both their crew and guests safe and happy.
The successful candidate is an individual with:
- At least one year as a supervisor
- At least one year working in the F & B Industry
- Great listening and communication skills
- A flexible and problem-solving skill-set
- A great attitude and the ALOHA spirit
The Star of Honolulu is looking for enthusiastic crew members to come aboard as waitstaff for our various decks! Waitstaff duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with set-up/break-down of dining rooms on specified vessel
- Load and dispatch guests from specified pickup areas at hotel locations onto the assigned vehicles
- Provide complete service cycle to assigned sections of guests
- Operate in a highly professional, efficient, and friendly manner
- Participate in entertainment routines, guest participation segments
- Escort guests safely at the end of the cruise off the vessel
- Assist with complete clean-up of all dining areas
The ideal crew member:
- Must be neat in appearance, dependable, have a positive attitude
- Must have the ALOHA SPIRIT and a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
Let us teach you the skills needed to work as a sales/photographer! No experience needed. All you need is good people and customer service skills paired with a great attitude and willingness to learn!
Self-motivated maintenance staff needed to assist on board Star of Honolulu and other vessels, offices, and facilities. Duties include but are not limited to rust removal, sanding, prepping & painting.
Preferred experience & skills:
- Painting & paint mixing
- Construction & carpentry- proficient use of power tools
- Deck maintenance & detailing, flooring
- Metal work & welding
- Car repair & painting
- Must have a can-do attitude, ability to work with a team and independently, and be a hard worker.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 6AM – 230PM, evenings and weekends as needed.
- Painting/Labor: 1 year
We offer competitive salary and benefits, including 401(k) and flex spending. If you have the confidence to come aboard a fast-paced company – if you enjoy the challenge of a visionary management team that sees opportunity to grow where others may not – if you have the initiative to change direction expeditiously and seamlessly to capitalize on opportunity – then you may be just the team member we are looking for.
How to Apply
Send a completed application to our Human Resources Department unless noted in the job description:
Star of Honolulu Cruises & Events®
2277 Kamehameha Highway
Honolulu, Hawaii 96819
FAX: (808) 983-7783 • E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Star Hawaii
(Japanese/English Speaking) FT/PT positions available for friendly outgoing individual. Clean abstract required. Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Training available. For upgrade to CDL: Must be 21 years old. Initial documents needed when applying: Current Driver’s License, and Current Traffic Abstract. Salary is commensurate with experience. Visit RoyalStarHawaii.com.
** Signing bonus $$$$ for drivers with CDL and Japanese-speaking drivers! **
Apply in person or send us your application today!
Sunday – Thursday, 9AM – 3PM
2277 Kamehameha Hwy
Honolulu, Hawaii 96819
Experience is a plus, but not necessary!
- Customer Service Sales in our Photo Department
- Luau musician
Must be neat in appearance, dependable, have a positive attitude and the ALOHA SPIRIT
How to Apply:
Send a completed application to our Human Resources Department or apply in person at our Rock-A-Hula venue Saturday through Thursday, from 2PM – 4PM.
2201 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815