Hawaii’s largest sunset dinner cruise ship, the Star of Honolulu, sails out of Honolulu Harbor to Diamond Head offering stunning 360 degree views of the sunset and Waikiki city lights from 4 floors of walk-around decks and a 60 foot high observation deck. Enjoy exquisite cuisine prepared by our master chefs, premium cocktails and live Hawaiian entertainment for the most memorable experience in Hawaii. Choose from four experiences.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on your Hawaiian vacation or a festive Hawaiian experience for the whole family we’ll make every moment unforgettable. On Fridays, we stay out an extra hour for an opportunity to see the Waikiki fireworks.
*The Captain may alter the cruise route for the comfort and safety of our guests depending on weather conditions. Sunset views and fireworks are not guaranteed.
*Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
Choose Your Cruise Experience
Nova Five Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise
Our signature dining on the top deck with 360 degree panoramic views. Begin your special evening with a “champagne” toast followed by a 5-Course Maine Lobster & Prime Tenderloin of Beef Dinner at your own private table. Sway to the tunes of live Jazz entertainment from some of Oahu’s top artists while enjoying exquisite cocktails and sweeping views of the Waikiki coastline making it the ultimate Sunset Dinner & Show experience. Available on Fridays from 4/1/23.
4/1/23 - 12/31/23: Adult $227, Child $143
Menu & Beverages
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board at Your Table
- Nova Scotia Maine Lobster & Beet Carpaccio Salad Composed of Locally Grown Vegetable Salad, Fennel & Goat Cheese Pearls with Champagne-Chive Vinaigrette
- Seasonal Fruit Sorbet
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef Served with Truffle Mashed Potato and Seasonal Vegetables
- Chef’s Special Dessert Served with Freshly Baked Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’S Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Mighty Leaf Organic Teas
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Special Diet Info
- Cruise Time Fridays 5:30 – 8:30PM
- Exclusive Super Nova Room on the fourth deck
- Private Table
- “Champagne” and 2 Super Premium Beverages from our fine selection
- 5-Course Signature Dinner with Maine Lobster & USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- A variety of live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, “Bon Voyage hula” and live Jazz entertainment
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus fireworks)
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- “Bon Voyage hula”
- Soft piano music during dinner
- Feature Jazz entertainment by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
Make your special occasion truly memorable with an enhancement at checkout:
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- Celebration Plan (private window table, memory photo per couple; minimum of 2 persons)
- Reception Plan (private window table, memory photo per person, 6″ Lei cake, bottle of “champagne” per couple; minimum of 2 persons
- Celebration lei cakes to wedding cakes
- Champagnes, sparkling and fine wines
- Memory photo in 9" x 9" custom Star of Honolulu logo album
- Vow Renewal or Captain’s Wedding