Experience Whale watching in Hawaii, one of the most popular activities in the winter! Cruise in the comfort of Hawaii’s largest vessel with high-tech stabilizers for smooth cruising and the most outdoor space with four walk-around decks and a top observation deck for optimal whale encounters. Our experienced captains and knowledgeable naturalists share fascinating insights on Humpback whales and Hawaii’s marine wildlife.
Our Whale Watch departs January through March 2023 from Aloha Tower Marketplace, just 15 minutes away from Waikiki. A whale sighting is guaranteed during the season or you’ll cruise again (transportation optional).
Early Bird Whale Watch Cruise
Early risers can hop aboard the STAR’s best value Early Bird Whale Watch Cruise to enjoy a morning searching for Humpback whales. Bring the whole family with our Kids Cruise Free special. Call 808-983-7730 to receive the child free special, as it cannot be booked online and combined with other offers.
1/2/23 - 3/31/23: Adult $46, Child $28
- 1/2/23 – 3/31/23
- Cruise Time 8:45 – 10:45AM
- Hawaii’s largest sight-seeing vessel equipped with high-tech stabilizers and is the only ADA compliant vessel in Hawaii
- Most outdoor space with four walk-around decks and a 60-foot high observation deck perfect for whale watching
- Expert narration by our knowledgeable naturalist crew
- Whale Guarantee: See a whale or receive a “Whale Check” to cruise with us again until whale is sighted (transportation optional)
Add an enhancement at checkout to make your cruise even more memorable:
- Snacks and drinks available for purchase onboard
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- Memory photo in paper jacket