Valentine’s Day Cruises
Star of Honolulu is the perfect setting for a unique and special Valentine’s Day dinner that’ll WOW your loved one! For 2023, February 14th, choose from our Pacific Star, Star or Three Star Valentines Cruises.
All options include a delicious gourmet dinner and premium live entertainment alongside breathtaking views of the sunset and city lights.
Discover more about our cruise options below.
Choose Your Cruise Experience
Valentine's Three Star Dinner & Show Cruise
For a deluxe dining experience this Valentine’s Day choose our Three Star Dinner & Show Cruise! Our festive and fun sunset cruise features a sumptuous 5-course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak dinner, “champagne” toast and premium beverages. Enjoy Jazz performances during dinner and our “65 Years of Aloha” show with the largest cast on the ocean!
Menu & Beverages
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut, Chedder, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Carr’s Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Display
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30PM (Disembark 7:45PM)
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- 5-Course whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz and “65 Years of Aloha” show
- Waikiki and sunset views
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Jazz during dinner
- “65 Years of Aloha” show includes the largest cast on island waters and original costumes and choreography
- Audience participation
Make your experience even more memorable by adding an enhancement at checkout:
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- Celebration Plan (Private window table, memory photo per couple; minimum of 2 persons)
- Reception Plan (Private window table, memory photo per person, 6″ Lei cake, bottle of “champagne” per couple; minimum of 2 persons
- Celebration lei cakes to wedding cakes
- Champagnes, sparkling, and fine wines
- Custom, 9" x 9" Star of Honolulu logo album and memory photo
- Vow Renewal or Captain’s Wedding