Valentine’s Day Cruises
Star of Honolulu is the perfect setting for a unique and special Valentine’s Day dinner that’ll WOW your loved one! For 2024, February 14th, choose from our Pacific Star, Star or Three Star Valentines Cruises.
All options include a delicious gourmet dinner and premium live entertainment alongside breathtaking views of the sunset and city lights.
Discover more about our cruise options below.
Choose Your Cruise Experience
Valentine's Star Dinner & Show Cruise
For a beautiful night in casual elegance on the ocean, select our Star Dinner & Show Cruise. Enjoy a 3-course crab, steak and BBQ chicken dinner and Signature Mai Tai, live Hawaiian music throughout the sunset cruise and our “65 Years of Aloha” show by the largest cast on the ocean – all alongside beautiful sunset and city light views.
Menu & Beverages
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs, Tenderloin of Beef & BBQ Chicken, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30PM (Disembark 7:45PM)
- One Signature Mai Tai
- 3-Course Crab, Steak and BBQ Chicken Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and “65 Years of Aloha” show
- Waikiki and sunset views
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- “65 Years of Aloha” show includes the largest cast on island waters and original costumes and choreography
- Audience participation
Make your experience even more memorable by adding an enhancement at checkout:
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- Celebration Plan (Private window table, memory photo per couple; minimum of 2 persons)
- Reception Plan (Private window table, memory photo per person, 6″ Lei cake, bottle of “champagne” per couple; minimum of 2 persons
- Celebration lei cakes to wedding cakes
- Champagnes, sparkling, and fine wines
- Custom, 9" x 9" Star of Honolulu logo album and memory photo
- Vow Renewal or Captain’s Wedding