Hawaii’s largest sunset dinner cruise ship, the Star of Honolulu, sails out of Honolulu Harbor to Diamond Head offering stunning 360 degree views of the sunset and Waikiki city lights from 4 floors of walk-around decks and a 60 foot high observation deck. Enjoy exquisite cuisine prepared by our master chefs, premium cocktails and live Hawaiian entertainment for the most memorable experience in Hawaii. Choose from four experiences.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on your Hawaiian vacation or a festive Hawaiian experience for the whole family we’ll make every moment unforgettable. On Fridays, we stay out an extra hour for an opportunity to see the Waikiki fireworks.
*The Captain may alter the cruise route for the comfort and safety of our guests depending on weather conditions. Sunset views and fireworks are not guaranteed.
*Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
Choose Your Cruise Experience
Five Star Sunset Dinner & Jazz Cruise
Whether you’re planning a romantic Hawaiian wedding, honeymoon, or anniversary, the Five Star Sunset Dining & Jazz Cruise is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion. Experience a night of true luxury, from the Captain’s top deck welcome reception to the 7-course dinner and super premium beverages served at your own private table in the Super Nova room. Stroll along panoramic walkways, taking in the stunning sunset and city light views and dance the night away to live Jazz entertainment from some of Oahu’s top artists.
Menu & Beverages
- Our Executive Chef and culinary team design a 7-Course Signature Dinner, a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. The menu changes quarterly to reflect the freshest and finest ingredients of the season.
- Assorted Seasonal Canapés at the Captain’s Welcome Reception
- Admiral’s Salad
- Air-Flown Live Maine Lobster
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- Chef’s Special Dessert
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Hawaiian Bellini Cocktail and Three Super Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee and Mighty Leaf Organic Teas
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30PM (Disembark 8:00PM; Fridays 8:30PM)
- Captain’s Welcome Reception
- Exclusive Super Nova Room on the fourth deck
- Private Table
- Hawaiian Bellini Cocktail and Three Super Premium Beverages with After Dinner Cart Service
- 7-Course Signature Dinner with Air-Flown Live Maine Lobster & USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- A variety of live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, “Bon Voyage hula” and live Jazz entertainment
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus fireworks on Fridays)
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Strolling musician and hula dancer at the Captain’s Welcome Reception
- New “Bon Voyage hula”
- Soft piano music during dinner
- Feature Jazz entertainment by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
Make your special occasion truly memorable with an enhancement at checkout:
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki
- Celebration Plan (private window table, memory photo per couple; minimum of 2 persons)
- Reception Plan (private window table, memory photo per person, 6″ Lei cake, bottle of “champagne” per couple; minimum of 2 persons
- Celebration lei cakes to wedding cakes
- Champagnes, sparkling and fine wines
- Memory photo in 9" x 9" custom Star of Honolulu logo album
- Vow Renewal or Captain’s Wedding